Hugo Coffee In the News
Tails Are Wagging All Over About Hugo Coffee
We love to share the buzz around town about our coffee. How did Hugo Coffee start? Where does the name Hugo come from? How long have we been around for? What drives us?
Get to know us (and the answers to these questions) through our media and news appearances.
- Salt Lake Tribune: New Park City Restaurants Offer a Taste of Peru, India and Spain
- Park City Magazine Super Java
- Park City Magazine Beyond Starbucks Guide to Park City
- Park City Style Winter 2020 Park City Entrepreneurs
- Ways to Shop Local This Mother’s Day
- Thought Lab Grant Awarded to Hugo Coffee Roasters
- Bravo TV Article with IG Feature of Hugo Coffee Roasters
- Female Founder Award Winners of the Stacy’s Rise Project Grant Announced
- Park City’s Hugo Coffee Roasters Gets a Boost with Stacy’s Rise Project Grant
- The Salt Lake Tribune: 9 Utah Food Gifts for Last-minute Shoppers
- Food Business News: Trendspotting at Specialty Food Live!
- Hugo Coffee Roasters evolves, finds new success
- Gourmet Market — Vendor highlight: Hugo Roasters
- MAG: Success Stories- Claudia McMullin Passionate About Animals