Hugo Coffee Roasters is seeking enthusiastic, engaging, committed individuals to join our Events Team!
At Hugo Coffee Roasters, we care about two things: Roasting delicious coffee, and saving dogs. Proceeds from each bag of coffee sold support accredited and vetted animal rescue organizations.
As part of our Events Team, you will be helping to spread our message: Drink coffee, save dogs. We like to think of ourselves as, “Coffee with a Paws.”
We are pop-up at various farmers markets, dog events, and offer samplings in grocery stores year-round. Events are held in Salt Lake City, Park City, and other neighboring areas. Many of these events are in the early evenings and/or on weekends, so a flexible schedule is a must!
- Assist Team with load-in and setup of canopy tent, tables, chairs, displays, product.
- Prepare a variety of coffee beverages.
- Engage in conversation about our different coffee products, as well as our company mission and giveback.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Assist Team with load-out and tear down of canopy tent, tables, chairs, displays, product.
- Assist with cleaning and putting away equipment.
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Commit to working entire event– Duration can be anywhere from 4 hours – 8 hours+
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest and/or prior experience in coffee helpful, but not required.
- Must love dogs! You’ll be around them a lot!
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
This job is part-time, FUN, and is perfect for students, coffee lovers, and dog lovers! Apply now and come join our awesome Team!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
$12 per hour
You can send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugo Coffee Roasters provides Equal Job Opportunity.
Opportunities are available to all applicants based on merit. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, sex, etc.